Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Mar 1, 2006

a jblogger simcha

Today I received in the mail a wedding invitation. The wedding is of 2 young adults, one of which is the child of a popular jblogger. It happens to be that I am invited from the chosson's side, though I know some of the kallah's family as well...
I am debating whether to let him know and introduce myself as a fellow blogger or not..

would you?

2 comments:

  1. I do not really know him personally. I know his father in law and I know the "mechutanim".

    I probably will introduce myself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rafi: I would definitely introduce myself...go for it!

    Mazal Tov.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...