Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jul 22, 2006

comment moderation

I have recently been attcked by a comment spammer. I am considering my options and might enable comment moderation, at least temporarily, or maybe bring back the word verification feature..
Or maybe I will try to ignore the spammer for a bit and see if he goes away. I do not want to make it difficult for people to comment, but I do not want spammers driving people away either..

We will see. Suggestions are welcome.

4 comments:

  1. happened to me once or twice... word verification may prevent it i guess.

    shavua tov!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate WV, comment moderation is what I have so I don't mind that as much lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always hear about spammers, but feel like they'd never come to my blog. Of couse, now I'll get them. Midah K'neged Midah, I guess.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate both. Comment modding is more work for me, and word verification is a pain for the commenters. I will wait it out and hope he goes away and tghen decide

    neil - I also only heard about it until I checked after shabbos and found I had been attacked....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...