Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 23, 2009

The grass is greener

I had a number of relatives in town from the US for the recent bar mitzvah.

It is interesting to note that my kids asked them to bring certain American candies that cannot be found in Israel, and the US cousins asked them to bring back certain israeli candies that cannot be found there. (both claimed those are the best candies - al taam va'rei'ach, ayn l'hitvakei'ach!)

Everybody wants what the other one has...

1 comment:

  1. I am very interested in what the best candies are. Can you please post the names of them. When I go t the US I can at least bring something that they can not get there.

    Mazel tov again on the bar mitzvah,

    baruch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...