Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

May 27, 2014

a few relevant links

I know it has been a while since my last "interesting posts" post... I hope to get back to doing that soon..

In the meantime, I just wanted to point a few relevant links

1. last year I wrote a book review of "Journey of Faith" by Rabbi Yonasan Arenias.. with the beginning of the book of Bamidbar, that review is once again relevant. I have heard people who bought it really enjoyed it...

2. a digital tour of Jerusalem

3. the entire 93 page psak din of the beis din of Tzfat's psak to free an aguna whose husband was in a coma. It turns out, as controversial as the method used is, it was approved by Rav Zalman Nechemia Goldberg

4. Kosharot's kashrut simulator

5. a new bike park is being planned and constructed over in Modiin

6. I have taken a liking to Kickstarter, and I have a speciall affinity for Israelis promoting their stuff there.. here is an Israeli inventor, living in London, who created a cool kitchen utensil... with a pretty good video





------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. shidduch crisis video
    http://thepartialview.blogspot.com/2014/05/video-is-there-shidduch-crisis-watch.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...